What's coming soon: different reviews, nail arts, my everyday make-up routine - order may vary!

Juni 02, 2011

[Award] blogger award 2011 ♥

Ich hab' von der süßen Chococcuro einen Award bekommen und wollte jetzt eeeendlich mal die kleine Aufgabe dazu erfüllen. Viiiielen Dank für den Award, ich freue mich immer so sehr! *__* Es ist mein 3.~ yay! (:
I received and award from the very cuuute Chococcuro and wanted to come up with the small task. Thank you soooo much for the award, I'm so happy and I appreciate it! *__* It's my third one, yay! (:


Rules:

1) Make a post contain with:

• Say thank you to someone who give you this award
• Write about someone who give you this award
• Write about yourself
• There's a banner award and code
• Give this award to your 9 blogger-friends (blogends)
• Don't forget to leave a messages in their chatbox

2) Use this banner award on your blog sidebar, without change banner's code.




Wie schon gesagt hab' ich den Award von Chococcuro bekommen! Sie ist so süß! Sie macht immer so süße Make-Up Looks (Kawaii-Effekt!) und zeigt so viele Photos von sich selbst - Ich liebe ihren Blog! Bitte besucht sie!
As I said I got the award from Chococcuro! She's sooo cute! She always does cute make-up (kawaii-effect!) and shows so many photos of herself - I really love her blog! Please visit her!


Gosh, such a beauty! hahaha :D


Über mich...was soll ich über mich sagen? xD In diesem Post hab' ich 10 Fakten über mich preisgegeben, vielleicht wollt ihr das lesen? (: Würde mich freuen!
About me...what should I say about me? xD In this post I wrote 10 facts about me, maybe you wanna read these? (: I would be very happy!

In letzter Zeit hab' ich viele Awards vergeben. Ich weiß gar nicht, wer diesen Award schon hat und wer nicht, deshalb tagge ich einfach alle, die ihn haben wollen! (; Viel Spaß! ♥
Lately I gave away so many awards. I don't know who has this award and who not, therefore I tag all who wanna have these award! (; Have fun! ♥

6 Kommentare:

  1. Glückwunsch! Wie süß ♥. Die Haarspange habe ich auch. Schade, dass es sie nicht noch in Pink oder Lila gab.
    Mela♥licious

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. süß bist du :)
    jaaa, ich wäre auch froh gewesen damals, wenn ich nicht ganz so in das kalte wasser geworfen werde mit dem job :)
    lg summer

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Congrats with the award! :]
    and i like your silver hair bow! so cute! <3 :]

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. congratulation on the blog award :3 i just got the same one too :3 and i love the photo u look so cute :3

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for all your comments! I'm appreciative for every single comment! :D If you want me to visit your blog, please leave your blog link! ♥

Danke für alle eure Kommentare! Ich bin für jeden einzelnen dankbar und lese immer alle! :D Wenn ich euren Blog besuchen soll, dann hinterlasst mir unbedingt eure Blogadresse! ♥