What's coming soon: different reviews, nail arts, my everyday make-up routine - order may vary!

Juni 24, 2011

[FOTD] Gold and rosé on graduation ceremony

Gestern hatte ich meine Zeugnisverleihung und es war die letzte Veranstaltung in meiner Schullaufbahn! q__q Ah... irgendwie bin ich schon jetzt melancholisch! Natürlich ist es toll, jetzt keine Schule mehr zu haben, aber es gibt 2-3 Lehrer, die ich schon vermissen werde...!
Mein Augen Make-Up hab' ich recht schlicht gehalten aber trotzdem farbig - mein Kleid war schwarz-weiß, deshalb etwas Farbe auf den Augen. :D Ich hoffe, ihr mögt es! ♥ (viele Bilder, sorry! xD)
Yesterday I had my graduation ceremony where I got my school certificate and it was the last event in my school! q__q Ah... somehow I'm by now full of melancholy! Of course it's nice that I have no more school, but there are 2-3 teacher that I will miss...!
My eye make-up was really simple but still colorful - my dress was black/white so I decided to have some color on my eyes. :D Hope you like it! ♥ (many pics, sorry! xD)








♥ face

- essence my skin 'normal to combination skin' cream
- MAC studio tech in NC 40 as concealer
- e.l.f. Claryfiing Pressed Powder in 'Spice'
- alverde blush in '504 Magic Rose'
- Catrice highlighting powder in 'C01 fairy dust'

♥ eyes:

- sans soucis eyeshadow base
- 120 eye shadow palette
- Manhattan eyeliner with japanese ink in 'Black 1010N'
- essence kajal eyeliner in 'black'
- essence kajal eyeliner in 'white'
- essence 'multi action' mascara
- essence eyebrow designer pencil in '02 brown'
- essence lash & brow gel mascara

♥ lips:

- p2 - '011 Via Medici'

16 Kommentare:

  1. Pink eyeshadow are so difficult to work with but you did a great job :D Very pretty!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. aww congratsss i cant wait till i graduate next year =]....btw i love ur eyebrows and lashes!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. really?? i loveee ur eyebrowsssss!! but not a suprise that people love ur lashess i seriously thought u have false lashes one but hten i double checked on ur list of eye products =].. i think cus u have really nice lower lashes too

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. looks pretty & steht dir super

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. You look beautiful. (: Love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Total schöön. *-*

    Schau dir doch mal meinen Blog an und Verfolge mich auch, würde mich freuen. :]
    http://sarah977.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Follow dich nun mal zurück ich mag dein Blog nämlich gerne ♥

    Jaaa vorallem dem Schmierlappen würd ich Umsatz auch nicht gönnen hihi :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. u look so sweet! i love pink eyes!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. du kannst Rosa echt gut tragen!
    bei uns waren Abi-Ball und Zeugnisverleihung an einem Tag :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Congratulations!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for all your comments! I'm appreciative for every single comment! :D If you want me to visit your blog, please leave your blog link! ♥

Danke für alle eure Kommentare! Ich bin für jeden einzelnen dankbar und lese immer alle! :D Wenn ich euren Blog besuchen soll, dann hinterlasst mir unbedingt eure Blogadresse! ♥