What's coming soon: different reviews, nail arts, my everyday make-up routine - order may vary!

Oktober 19, 2011

Wanna join the blog introduction? :D

Ich möchte bald eine Art Blogvorstellung starten und verschiedene Blogs vorstellen. Also wenn ihr möchtet, dass ich euren Blog vorstelle, schreibt mir in die Kommentare! (:
Ich werde mir dann circa 3 Blogs raussuchen (Beauty-, Kreativ- oder Fashion-related!) und sie nacheinander vorstellen! Ihr könnt auch mitmachen, wenn ihr Follower von mir seid oder wenn ihr keiner seid, das ist kein Problem! Auch kleine Blogs, die noch nicht so viele Leser haben, können sich melden, vllt. hilft es ja, dass der Blog mehr Leser erhält.
Also schreibt es in die Kommentarbox! ♥
Soon I want to start a blog introduction where I want to introduce different blogs! So if you like me to introduce your blog write a comment under this post! (:
I will choose approx. 3 blogs (beauty-, creative- or fashion-related!) and I introduce them one after another. You also can attend if you are a follower of mine or if are no follower, no problem! Small blogs who don't have many readers can take part as well, maybe it helps to increase your amount of followers.
So, please write it in the comment box! ♥
Random! I bought this awesome snow globe at my workplace. I loooove London so this was perfect...! The prize was 14.99€ but with discount for me it was 13.50€! ♥ It's really big and it plays christmas music! I know it's a while until it's christmas but I just love christmas and this year this 'chistmas-atmosphere' comes soon... haha, love it! The 'snow' is glittery... What do you think? 

Soon my Giveaway will start!! Today I bought a few little things for it and I hope you will like them! You have a few days to answer my poll on the left side of my sidebar! ♥ Please attend my Giveaway when it's on my blog!

3 Kommentare:

  1. also ich würde mich natürlich freuen ^^ aber wer auch nicht? ;)
    liebe Grüße und viel Spaß beim Blogs aussuchen!
    <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Da geb ich dir Rech, das grün ist echt bäh! Aber nun hat P2 ne Black LE rausgebracht die ist genauso schwachsinnig wie damals die von Essence...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Natalie we would love for you to showcase our blog! It would be awesome!! Let us know what you think...you can check out our blog here:
    Liz+Inez-Sol Sisters

    xo Sol Sisters

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for all your comments! I'm appreciative for every single comment! :D If you want me to visit your blog, please leave your blog link! ♥

Danke für alle eure Kommentare! Ich bin für jeden einzelnen dankbar und lese immer alle! :D Wenn ich euren Blog besuchen soll, dann hinterlasst mir unbedingt eure Blogadresse! ♥