What's coming soon: different reviews, nail arts, my everyday make-up routine - order may vary!

Februar 23, 2012

[CN] Current nails: Some boring french...?

French is nothing new. It's existing like... I don't wanna exaggerate, but it's popular since yeeeeaaars! It never gets old, right? I did a variation and used a shimmery dark teal color for my nails, because I didn't want to use white. (:
Do you like french nails or do you prefer other designs?


French ist nichts neues. Es existiert seit... ich will nicht übertreiben, aber es ist seit Jaaaahren beliebt! Es wird nie langweilig, oder? Ich hab' mich an einer Variation mit einem schimmernden dunklen Petrol für meine Nägel versucht, weil ich kein Weiß benutzen wollte. (:
Mögt ihr French Nails oder sind euch andere Designs lieber?










♥ products

base coat: essence diamond power shield - 1 coat
color: basic mini polish '281' - 1 coat
top coat: essence diamond power shield - 1 coat

25 Kommentare:

  1. Der rechte setzt sich nur so in den Fältchen ab, das ist gruselig :) wer hat denn da wieder hübsche Nägel? ^o^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh, hab's gesehn ):
      Schade, dass er sich so absetzt... dann gefällt mir der Linke irgendwie doch mehr. xD Der 2. sieht außerdem so metallisch aus, nicht so mein Ding :D

      Löschen
  2. Ich kann mir bei dir gut solche Beerentöne vorstellen =)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Beerentöne? Hm, meinst du? Ich bin was Lippenstifte angeht, meist etwas 'schüchtern', hihi~ außer bei Pink :D

      Löschen
  3. love the nail polish! great blog! 'new follower

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ich liebe French und besonders french nägel mit bunten Lacken haben einfach was schönes (:

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. hello natalie! it always thrills me to have new readers! thank you so much! followed your blog too ;)

    and yeah, i love french tips too. it always looks so neat compared to fully painted nails.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. No problem :D
      I like your blog so I'm following, hehe :D
      And thanks for following mine :*

      Löschen
  6. I like french nails!! I also like all kinda colors:) Lovely nails hun:)

    ibeauty85.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. new follower! :) love your blog :)

    http://etceterayee.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. a looooove the dark teal french tips!! such a cute twist on the classic :))

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. french tips will never get old ;) i love the tip color, it's something different.

    xo

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. French nails always are classy so that's the reason for them never getting old (;

      Löschen
  10. Beautiful nails!!! I love love that color!!!! I'm really glad to have found your blog! I really enjoy reading your blog posts!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my blog. Your supports will mean the world to me!!! Thank you so much in advance! Have a great day!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying and am your newest follower. Please check mines out and follow me if you’d like =)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thanks for following (:
      I visited your blog and I liked it. New reader, hehe :D You two are nice

      Löschen
  12. Hey, hast du vielleicht Lust hier mitzumachen? Würde mich freuen :)

    http://caniiswelt.blogspot.com/2012/02/gewinnspiel_24.html

    LG Canii

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for all your comments! I'm appreciative for every single comment! :D If you want me to visit your blog, please leave your blog link! ♥

Danke für alle eure Kommentare! Ich bin für jeden einzelnen dankbar und lese immer alle! :D Wenn ich euren Blog besuchen soll, dann hinterlasst mir unbedingt eure Blogadresse! ♥