What's coming soon: different reviews, nail arts, my everyday make-up routine - order may vary!

November 03, 2012

blog introduction ♥ Terra's Fairytale ♥

"Hey lovelies, I'm Terra and I'm 20 years old. On my blog 'Terra's Fairytale' you can find everything that is interesting for me. Fashion, beauty, lifestyle - a little bit of all :)
But simply take a look to form your own opinion. I would be happy."

First of all - isn't she just so beautiful? I love to look at her. Oh my god, this sounds creepy, hahaha :D But she's so pretty (:
I really love her blog! It's versatile and always well written. The pictures are clear and beautiful. What I love the most? Hard to tell, but I think her shopping hauls, daily outfits and the posts about her life. She has a good sense of style and she likes to wear fancy jewelry (you see lots of that on her blog), haha :D I like that.
Please - visit her, she's so nice!

♥♥♥

Als erstes - ist sie nicht einfach so schön? Ich liebe es, sie anzuschauen. Oh mein Gott, das klingt so creepy, hahaha :D Aber sie ist so hübsch (:
Ich liebe ihren Blog wirklich! Er ist vielseitig und immer gut geschrieben. Die Bilder sind klar und schön. Was ich am meisten mag? Schwer zu sagen, aber ich denke, ihre Shopping Hauls, Outfits und die Posts über ihr Leben. Sie hat einen guten Sinn fü Style und sie mag es, ausgefallenen Schmuck zu tragen (davon sieht man viel auf ihrem Blog), haha :D Ich mag das.
Bitte - besucht sie, sie ist so nett!


       

4 Kommentare:

  1. Oh mein Gott du hast das so süß gemacht. Jetzt fühle ich mich so schrecklich unkreativ.

    Freue mich gerade riesig! :)
    Küsse :-*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ja sie ist wirklich hüpsch :) Klingt nach dem interessanten Blog!

    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/ ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Danke fürs zeigen! Freue mich immer über neue Blogs! :)

    <3

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for all your comments! I'm appreciative for every single comment! :D If you want me to visit your blog, please leave your blog link! ♥

Danke für alle eure Kommentare! Ich bin für jeden einzelnen dankbar und lese immer alle! :D Wenn ich euren Blog besuchen soll, dann hinterlasst mir unbedingt eure Blogadresse! ♥