What's coming soon: different reviews, nail arts, my everyday make-up routine - order may vary!

Juli 21, 2013

♥ still a kid ♥

I'm 21 now (since July 16) and I'm still a kid! ♥


I love Hello Kitty and my family and friends know that... so these are my birthday presents. (: Full of pink, cute flowers, cosmetics and sweets.
Thanks to all the people who thought of me, I appreciate it!

♥♥♥

Ich bin jetzt 21 und ich bin immer noch ein Kind! Ich liebe Hello Kitty und meine Familie und Freunde wissen das... das sind also meine Geburtstagsgeschenke. (: Voll von Pink, süßen Blumen, Kosmetik und Süßigkeiten.
Danke an all die Leute, die an mich gedacht haben, ich bin euch sehr dankbar!








eyeshadow, nail polish, lashes, shower set, flowers, tissues, accessories, money, chocolate - all a girl is wishing for, right? (:




       

13 Kommentare:

  1. Happy Birthday :) Very beautiful! I love Hello Kitty :)


    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh my gosh you're so young! Jealous ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh gosh, EVERYTHING is adorable! Happy Birthday hun!

    LIVE . IN . LOVE ✞

    ~

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. happy birthday!! i still love hello kitty too -- you're so lucky to receive such pretty little gifts:)

    Ginger @ Chic by Night
    chicbynight.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. genau sooo sehen meine geschenke auch aus! hahaha über die hälfte hello kitty:) ich hab jemanden gefunden, der so ist wie ich yipiee:D und pink darf natürlich niemals fehlen:) sau cool!

    belated happy birthday übrigens noch:) und willkommen im club 21 ;)
    liebste grüsse xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. ohhhh Hello Kitty galore! Happy belated birthday :)

    xoxo, charlene

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Alles Liebe nachträglich zum Geburtstag. :***

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for all your comments! I'm appreciative for every single comment! :D If you want me to visit your blog, please leave your blog link! ♥

Danke für alle eure Kommentare! Ich bin für jeden einzelnen dankbar und lese immer alle! :D Wenn ich euren Blog besuchen soll, dann hinterlasst mir unbedingt eure Blogadresse! ♥