What's coming soon: different reviews, nail arts, my everyday make-up routine - order may vary!

Februar 18, 2014

review: Rosegal floral blazer + rhinestone watch

Hi girls. My first fashion review. I already told you that I plan to do these from time to time. (: I hope they'll be helpful. The first two items are from rosegal.com! They offer really inexpensive clothes, accessories, watches, shoes, jewelry and so on - a typical Asian online store we well love!
I received two items: a floral blazer and a rhinestone watch. Unfortunately the blazer is sold out but the watch is still available! (:
Ok, let's go.

Floral blazer, $16.55






This is a really thin black blazer with colorful floral pattern and small shoulder pats. I like that the pattern looks like the pictures on their website. The fitting is good, for reference: I'm 162cm and normally wear a size medium. This blazer is one size and fits. I like the shoulder pads but I don't like the manufacture. Some seams aren't well done but nevertheless it's a pretty piece. I think it would also look good with a button, maybe I will sew it on myself. (:
My rating: (3/5)

Rhinestone watch, $4.18

Picture via rosegal.com!
Too bad this one is already broken due to my own stupidness! q0q I was standing in the bus and the watch got stuck in one of the handles in the bus... I was so happy with it, because it looked exactly like the pictures I saw. The small stones are moving in these hearts, super cute! The rhinestones are sparkly and the watchband shimmers slightly metallic. I got it in brown but there are also other colors. I will miss this item. ):
My rating: (4/5)

Their customer service was really good! I emailed with Kate a few times and she always replied super fast and answered all my questions. Shipping took a little longer, because it's from Asia. I'm happy with the items I choose and I can tell you with a good conscience: Thumbs up, you can order from them! (:

This review is sponsored. Nevertheless my opinion is always honest!


18 Kommentare:

  1. The blazer is lovely. I have a gorgeous dress from Rosegal too. Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know if you're interested. Latest post on my blog is A Cultural Tango

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Super wunderschöner Blazer! Der Macht so Lust auf Frühling! Schön!

    Liebste Grüße aus Nürnberg
    Anja
    http://littlevintageloveaffair.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful kimono! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Die Uhr ist ja mega süß! Schade dass sie kaputt ist :( Der Blazer gefällt mir auch sehr gut, die prints eigenen sich jetzt für den Frühling :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Die Uhr ist ja richtig niedlich :3 die habe ich auch schon gesehen bei Aliexpress.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ohhh, bei Aliexpress gibt's schöne Sachen, jaaaa (: Nur leider kann ich da nicht bestellen ):

      Löschen
    2. Wieso kannst du da nicht bestellen? :O Wegen Kreditkarte?

      Löschen
    3. Ja genau, hab keine Kreditkarte ):
      Ich dachte, dass mittlerweile alle Shops PayPal haben...AliExpress wohl nicht.

      Löschen
  6. Awww...that floral blazer is so pretty. I super love the color and the print. Great choice indeed!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. cool outerwear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Danke dir liebste Nathalie! :) <33 Das freut mich!:) rosegal ist toll. Die haben so geile sachen!:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Die Uhr ist total süß... Schade, dass Du sie gleich schon kaputtgemacht hast :-)

    Liebe Grüße
    Julia
    http://stilblume.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Wow, perfekter Blazer für den Frühling. Schade nur das die Verabeitung nicht die beste ist. Das merk ich auch öfters bei meinem Ebayeinkäufen in den Chinashops. Manchmal hat man Glück und manchmal Pech. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Der Blazer sieht cool aus! Sowas auf ne schöne Jeans oder ne Ledershorts oder so. Gefällt mir echt sehr gut! Kann ich mir auch total an dir vorstellen

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for all your comments! I'm appreciative for every single comment! :D If you want me to visit your blog, please leave your blog link! ♥

Danke für alle eure Kommentare! Ich bin für jeden einzelnen dankbar und lese immer alle! :D Wenn ich euren Blog besuchen soll, dann hinterlasst mir unbedingt eure Blogadresse! ♥